We can't wait to show you how the Springer Sisters are able to help you get organized. Fill out our contact form and we'll get back with you as soon as possible.
Your project is unique and will be based upon our hourly rate, the scope of the project and the number of team members required to efficiently and effectively complete the project.
What does your hourly rate include?
Our hourly rate is $150 for two organizers* and includes the following:
- 2 professional organizers with 5+ years of experience
- Hands-on help
- Donation drop offs
- Resources and supplies (bins for sorting, tables for categorizing, garbage bags, etc.)
* Each additional organizer is $50 per hour.
What payment methods do you take?
We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. Credit card payments will incur a 3.5% processing fee.
Is there a consultation fee?
No, all consultations are complimentary.
Ready for Refresh
3 experts for a full workday (6 hours)$1,050
- decluttering using our proven “shop your home” method
- donations (that can fit in vehicles) removed
- trash to be placed in homeowner’s trash receptacles (can coordinate 3rd party vendor to oversee removal of larger loads or items)
- organizing & styling priority areas
*If staging for a move, the client is responsible for containers for items to be stored but not removed
*Organizing product can be added at additional cost and implemented at future appointment at our hourly rate
Best for clients who: are putting their home on the market, have recently been through a life event, need a jumpstart to downsizing or are overwhelmed by their space.
4 experts for a full workday (6 hours) – $1,500 + cost of packing supplies
- client choice of areas to pack
- packing using best practices
- boxes labeled and color coordinated
Best for clients who: need help with the packing hurdle or who want to pack most of their home but not the valuables.
Arrive and Thrive
4 experts for a full workday (6 hours) – $1,500
- client choice of which areas to unpack
- unpack items
- breakdown of packing materials
*Organizing product can be added at an additional cost and implemented at a future appointment at our hourly rate Best for clients who: want to enjoy their new home faster!
Stay on Track
2 experts once a month for a 4-hour session – 12 visits total in a rolling calendar year – $6,000
- client choice of area of concentration
- client choice of declutter or organize or both
*Organizing product can be procured and implemented at an additional cost as needed